Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hurst's in Kauai!


Our recent trip to Kauai was relaxing for Mom & Dad and "Daryl". We are only about 3 months off from getting to meet our little one! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

Hi Daryl,

I can't wait to meet you! Maybe in a few months we can play together, and I can tell you all about armadillos, Mexican food, and country music. Please tell your mom and dad that my parents say hi!

Your friend,
John

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, You are now The Three Hurstketeers,

"Daryl" I'll be sure to teach you all sorts of wonderful things to drive your mommy and daddy crazy like mudd pies in the back yard (and how to toss them), couch flipping and I'll even teach you how to make peanut butter candy so you don't get in too much trouble! So far you look beautiful, and when you finally get to show your little face to the world it will be even more beautiful... your a Hurst! I can't wait to meet you!
Love Your Cousin,
Crystal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home