Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Taking after Mom....

Anna, caught during her favorite activity, sleeping.... once again taking after Mom. :)

7 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE! We are so happy for you both. Just so you know Jamie just takes little naps. She just likes to close her eyes for 10 minutes. Ha! Keep the pics coming!
Courtney& Brian

 
At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I think she looks like her namesake -- Geneva. Congratulations! - we love you and are so happy for you! Susie and John

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie & Todd!
I'm so excited for both of you and look forward to meeting little Anna (and of course I'm also looking forward to helping her mommy shop for lots of cute, new, pink baby clothes)!
Love you both, Nat

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Todd and Jamie! She is adorable! What a blessing. Once things settle down I'd love to meet her!
Deanna & Tom

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie and Todd! It looks like you made one perfect, tiny baby girl. I can't wait to meet her! I'm happy to see mom and baby are healthy and doing well.
With love for all three of you,
Sara

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie & Todd, Anna Geneva is beautiful!

Colleen

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!!! We look forward to meeting Anna soon! She is beautiful!!!!

Love, John, Sherry and Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home